SUBMIT YOUR FILM
Submission period and deadline
We are accepting submissions for our 2018 event from June 18 to September 3 through FilmFreeway.com, the world's best online submission platform. FilmFreeway offers free HD online screeners, unlimited video storage, digital press kits, and more!
This year, submission is free for Minnesotan filmmakers and $2 for everyone else. To qualify for the MN category, filmmakers must include an MN home address with their submission.
Click the button below to view our FilmFreeway listing and submit your film!
RULES AND TERMS
The Minne Mini Film Festival is a curated exhibition. We wish we could screen all submitted films, but the time constraints of our program prevent us from doing so. See below for the full list of rules:
- Films must be two minutes in length or less, including any titles or credits. If a film is one frame over two minutes, it will be disqualified.
- Filmmakers are responsible for obtaining all necessary rights and releases for the public screening of their work. This includes copyright clearance to all images and music.
- All non-English language films must have English language subtitles.
- The Minne Mini Film Festival uses the same content guidelines issued by YouTube. Films containing prohibited or inappropriate content will be disqualified.
- Films from Minnesota filmmakers will be granted priority consideration (include a MN home address with submission to be eligible).
- Films must be submitted during the submission period (June 18, 2018 to September 3, 2018) through FilmFreeway in order to be considered for selection.
- The Minne Mini Film Festival accepts up to two films per filmmaker.
- Films in a series are accepted, but each film must tell a complete story.
- The Minne Mini Film Festival maintains the right to make the final determination as to which entries are eligible and accepted. Minne Mini maintains the right to deny acceptance to any film for any reason.
- If selected, filmmakers grant the Minne Mini Film Festival the right to use clips and images from the selected film for promotional purposes.